Farm-to-Facial Wellness at Aleenta Hua Hin in Thailand
Our bags are packed and we cannot wait to try out a completely unique and natural spa experience at Aleenta Hua Hin’s ‘Ayurah Spa’, uses a true Farm-to-Facial approach to wellness.
Natural ingredients such as ginger, lemongrass, mint and ylang ylang are all grown on the resort’s very own 25-acre organic farm and used for bespoke treatments including scrubs, wraps and massage therapies. All of these ingredients are freshly picked and used immediately to prepare spa products and aromatherapy selections based on each guest’s preferences and needs. These natural ingredients are grown for their specific healing and health benefits, perfectly complimenting Ayurah’s luxurious Asia spa treatments.
Some of Ayurah’s hand-grown ingredients include:
- Ginger Oil – found in the root of the plant, this oil has been treasured for thousands of years for its medical abilities to relieve aches and pains
- Lemongrass – helps relieve pain in muscles, joints and headaches as well as boost energy and positivity through its aroma properties
- Ylang ylang – oil from this powerful plant aids in hypertension, relieves negative emotions and helps you sleep
Treatments at the spa use all-natural ingredients, performed by highly trained therapists in a luxurious yet natural environment beside the ocean. Ayurah offers its guests an indulgent yet essential holistic sense of wellbeing.
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi is a magical boutique luxury resort and spa made up of 25 unique residences, most with private pool and all located within steps of the beach and striking views of the Gulf of Thailand. Ideally situated on the pristine and golden sand stretch of Pak Nampran Bay, Aleenta Hua Hin Resort is only 2.5 hour drive south of Bangkok.
The spa treatment menu is jam packed with luxurious and restorative treatments, yoga classes along with holistic experiences to calm your mood and exploit your senses.
- Natural facials start from TBH 1,500 (approx. £34)
- Massages start from TBH 1,000 for 30 mins head ‘Chakra Massage’ (approx. £22)
- Rooms at Aleenta Hua Hin start from £220 per night for an Ocean View Residence
- The best time of year to visit is between October-March when the weather is cooler and a little dryer.